Saturday, January 2, 2010

What the Fudge?!

Happy Saturday lovies!

Wowza, its been a week since Christmas already? Where is time escaping to? I’ve only got 12 days left in England now and I’m realising I’m going to have to make the most of it because its going to be over in a blink of an eye if I’m not careful.

I was very happy to read that most of you enjoyed your new years eve and I’m loving the positive vibes that are radiating out of blogworld at the moment! It seems we are all going to be making 2010 a year to remember!

***

Anyway, this morning I awoke to a rather lovely surprise waiting for me outside my door… A package from the fabulous Tatianna! I have only been reading this girl’s blog for a few months, but fell in love with her instantly! And the progress she has made recently is downright amazing. So check out her blog if you haven’t already ;)

She sent me the sweetest card, two Pro Bars, a chocolate Havlah bar and a worry bear! The worry bear is just perfect for me because my middle name may as well be “worrier” lol, and I can’t wait to try these bars! I think I once tried havlah in Turkey a few years ago and loved it :)

***

Well today my Dad flew back to Dubai, although he will be coming back for my last few days before I leave. So thats something I guess. But anyway, today I’m home alone again - my sister is at work and mum is doing a race in a nearby town. 17 miles off-road in this freezing weather… she is one determined woman! I hope I’m as fit and healthy as she is when I’m 45. She’s an amazing runner and has found such balance in her life, its a true inspiration and she’s a great role model to me.

Love you Mummy :)

***

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, so I’ve been left to entertain myself for the day. So I decided to get creative in the kitchen and made… fudge! My family absolutely love fudge so I thought I’d make them a treat being the delightful daughter I am ;) haha. Its pretty easy to make, its just quite a long process. But was fun nonetheless!

Excuse the bad quality photo, I didnt have my camera on my so took it with my phone.

Welp, I hope you beautiful bloggers enjoy your weekend.

Oh and before I go, gorgeous Katie’s recent post reminded me that I was planning on doing a Q&A post soon.

So ask away girls!

My loves, my hates, my move to south africa, my eating disorder… No subject is off limits ;)

♥ Much Love ♥

[Via http://determinedtoshine.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment