Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 1: Recap

Phew – I got behind on my blog and it has been making me anxious. So, I have a very relaxed first period and I have my lovely coffee next to me, so I can catch up on a few things.

First, my WI was yesterday – I am officially -5 lbs! So, that was really exciting, I am already looking forward to this week because Carl has some extra time off so we can do a good grocery shopping together and cook together today and Thursday – which we rarely get to do.

As for my weekly goals, here is how they went:

Goals Update:

1. Start reading a new book Started The Oracle by Margaret Atwood

2. Begin redecorating the spare bedroom. Started and finished – Carl hung the rods up and put the curtains up last night!

3. First, start going through stuff int he spare bedroom (BOO) Organized the closet, and then found out Carl tidied it up some more last night after I went to bed!

4. Send some poetry to my former professor for an Alumni publication Sent him 5-6 poems!

5. Do my new work DVD 3x 2x more by Sunday

Eh…I did it once. I really need to find a DVD I actually LIKE doing – so far they’ve either been too complicated or too boring. Maybe Tae Bo? ANY SUGGESTIONS?!

Now, for this week’s goals:

1. Cook at least 3 healthy meals for myself/Carl. Last week was a lot of eating whole wheat pasta on the run because I was busy working on something or doing something – this week I would like to really cook!

2. Bake something healthy (I’m thinking Orange Cranberry quinoa muffins!) – I need snacks, and I hate to buy processed snacks. I might have to sneak some chocolate into them…

3. Find an exercise video I will like AND do it 2x! Tae Bo? Biggest Loser? Sweating to the Oldies? I am going to use Amazon to hunt something down.

4. Start eating breakfast during the week. I never eat breakfast, which is a horrible habit. I need to get up and eat SOMETHING. Either a yogurt or an instant breakfast or something.

5. Spend less money! I am such a spender – any time I see something on sale, I buy it. If I saved the amount I spend, Carl and I could do something really fun together!

[Via http://tabayag.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment