Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pancake Recepie

Dear readers,

I’m happy to say that I’m not at all lazy these days, when coming to update my blog lol!

Today, I’m going to make a special pancake post!

I’ll start with the recepie: depending on the number of your familly, this recepie is enough for 8 people:

4 Eggs

4 cups of milk

4 cups of flour

2/3 cup of sugar

1 packet of baking powder

pinch of salt

Put all the dry stuff into bowl, and mix nicely, then make a little hole in the mixture and add the eggs and milk, mix till lump-free, and then warm a pan, add a little bit of oil, and pour out with a ladel in a little circle shape.

After cooked, put your favourite spread on it. We use chocolate spread, butter, sugar, penut butter. Just what you fancy ;)

I was teaching, so could manage a picture until everyone had eaten and left!

Enjoy!

Fiamanillah, Batoul

xxxxx

[Via http://theflowerofjannah.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment