Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Little Motivation

Food Network is amazing! This is nothing new. I’m not crazy about cooking unless I know what I am doing and unfortunately that’s just not the case about 80% of the time. Generally I like to sit down and watch Food Network and that usually inspires me to get into the kitchen. I know I am a bit late but I just discovered Food Network in HD! I am not a great photographer but doesn’t it look awesome! This just changed my life. I am going to have to send up some extra prayers that I won’t get too spoiled.

Danny just brought a lovely new HDTV to my doorstep the other day and there’s nothing like a fresh box of butter and Paula Deen in HD to inspire you to get in the kitchen! I am fully aware that I am going to need to get my bottom into the kitchen more once Danny and I are married and after this discovery, I don’t think that will be a problem.

I wish I had more to say on this but Ellie Krieger wants to teach me how to make four-cheese baked penne and chocolate-almond meringues! Don’t wanna keep her waiting, she’s only got 30 minutes!

Oh, and we are now 4 weeks away from the big day!

- Cara Nichole

[Via http://caranichole.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment