Thursday, November 12, 2009

this day off

My internet broke. It took them almost two days to figure out that they had the wiring backwards…just for us and no one else. Drew blames trickster gods. It was the day he decided to try to quit smoking.

I made soup with bacon, potato, beer, cheddar cheese and green beans for dinner with pumpkin pie.  Also strawberry jam for with breakfast tomorrow. I need a 9 in spring form pan before I can make my cheesecake.

I did the rest of what needed to  be done. Clean, wash, fold, mop, drink, smoke.

I listened to music the rest of the day. I had intended to get at my record player but that didn’t happen.

Toe is still wrapped up. Ached mostly since this morning.

I’ve been sending all of my text messages to Drew in German and I think it is starting to bother him.

No comments:

Post a Comment