Thursday, November 26, 2009

Presentation

I have two days to sleep past 6am! I’ll be catching up with blog posts, I’ve had several in mind over the past few days. I’m really beat tonight, though, so this is going to be brief. I was thinking tonight about something I read recently… not sure where it was. Michael Pollan? Healthy Cooking? Both? But it was about the importance of presentation. How beautifully presented food makes the meal a better experience. And you know, I think that’s true. And it’s really not difficult to do quickly. Tonight’s dinner was simple – pasta and a quick saute of spinach, tomato, and olives with some basil and vegetarian beef flavoring, and a sprinkle of cheddar/parmesan on top – but doesn’t it look nice prepared like this? Not my best example, but that’s okay.

Dinner!

I love imagining hostessing someday when I have my own place. Pretty dishes and well-presented, delicious, food.

[Via http://linesiya.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment