Thursday, November 19, 2009

i can't remember tuesday, 11/17

Tuesday was a blur.  I was feeling so much better having been under the weather yesterday, and wanted to just pack in as much as I could throughout the day.  I know I was out late – I didn’t get home until after 11pm.  I can hardly remember what I did or where I went, but what I find is the pictures of my meals often jog my memory.  Let’s see what happens.

Breakfast:  lemon water; oats, almonds, water, cinnamon, arugula; traditional medicinals chai.  Pretty typical, nothing exciting here.

Lunch:  honeybush tea; spicy lentil soup; sauteed mushrooms; cornbread with butter; green beans; chicken; water.  Oh, this was delicious, and I enjoyed it sitting outside on my stoop.  I’d taken a walk down to the river before lunch.  I made the cornbread in the morning – it’s all whole grain and really easy to make. 

Dinner:  cinnamon tea; kale, arugula, avocado, pomegranate, black beans, sweet potato; blue corn chips; water; waffles with butter and syrup.  I had dinner at the office before I left for Storytelling Class.  That’s where I was into the evening, at class.  By the time I got back from DC it was after 11pm.  Felt compelled to toast up a waffle and eat it with butter and syrup.  It was tasty.  I had another.

No comments:

Post a Comment