Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Service Book of Days 10/19/09

Outside my window… (weather, what do you hear, what do you see?) it is a little brisk on my side of the world today. We’ve had weather that was 14 degrees below normal for this time of year.

my thoughts…are about trying to regain my equilibrium in regards to my slavery. So I have decided to meditate and focus on my commitment to Master Void.

Today’s Quote…When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer ‘Present’ or ‘Not guilty.’ Theodore Roosevelt (1858 – 1919)

That was just funny…lol Hey not all quotes have to be meaningful in a serious way. Life is not really that serious all the time.

i am thankful for…always my family, all my moments – good and bad. I know I keep saying this but these are the things that I am most thankful for…everything else is just gravy, as the saying goes.

From my service training…(any skills, training etc; notes you want to share this week) I am learning quick but nutritious meals for the kids and getting them into good habits of nutrition. It is never too late to learn some good habits.

Also, I am going to start working again with my belly dancing DVD. Master loves sensual dance so this will be something worthwhile for me to learn. Exploring my sensual self.

From the kitchen…(menu for the week, what are you cooking?) I am learning that it is not just about cooking the food but creating comfort. A meal that is served well means just as much as the preparation.

i am wearing…my workout clothes. Trying to stay true to my health and fitness goals set by Master.

i am creating…(crafts, sewing etc;) nothing new at the moment. But I think I want to create something. Just not sure what yet.

my adventures this week…(where are you going this week?) Continuing to repair my house for selling.

Becoming well read…(What are you reading this week?)…Nothing this week. I am going to search for another good book on surrendering and slavery. Master recommended “Leathersex: A Guide for the Curious Outsider and the Serious Player”, by Joseph Bean and Mrs Beeton’s Book of Household Management (Oxford World’s Classics)

i manifest and co-create…(what are your hopes, dreams, and prayers this week) Peace and tranquility in my house and with my children. I pray for the people around us to not take their life for granted. Incidentally, the phrase “peace and tranquility” is Master’s new signoff tagline.

Todays Melody..(what music are you listening to? even if it’s just the sound of a bird…)  No melodies today…just quiet.

One of my favorite things…I am relearning my love for cooking.  For creating my own meals.

further plans for this week…housecleaning/clearing. Continuing my workout plan. Fixing up my house.

Still….life (share a picture you’ve taken OR a picture you found online that speaks to you)

Fractal.  I love saying that word.  It’s a fun word to say.

A fractal is “a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be split into parts, each of which is (at least approximately) a reduced-size copy of the whole,”[1] a property called self-similarity

=============

Here are the directions for this post if you are interested in starting your own:

Once a week on Monday you will respond to the above prompts.. more is better. Post your response on your blog or website.

Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. This way others can participate in the project as well! http://servicesavoirfaire.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment