Saturday, October 31, 2009

Productivity!

I have a mountain of unfolded laundry around me and I’m about to head out to party-hop til my heart’s content, so I’m making this quick. Today, I was pretty damn productive. Ahhhhh.

1. Waited by the phone for Amy to call to talk about the conference. She was supposed to call this morning. She didn’t. Sigh.

2. Emailed Erin from the State Department. Didn’t ask insightful questions, but still feel it was a decent email.

3. Worked like crazy on a job application. All the questions were open-ended and required long, involved responses. The finished product was over 6 pages. I worked so hard on it, I didn’t take a break until 1:00.

4. Ate breakfast (yes, sadly, this really was my first meal of the day).

5. Washed dishes.

6. Finished the application and sent it off.

7. Took a nap. Contemplated running.

8. Figured out plans for tonight. Played on Facebook. Went through some emails.

9. Ate lunch.

10. Cleaned and did laundry.

I feel very productive, although I still didn’t get half of the things done that I needed to. I hate how it always works that way. I shall be sending a loooooot of job applications over the weekend. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment