Sunday, March 14, 2010

Food is the New Sex

Food is the new sex, at least for me.  I love to eat, and I do it all day long.  Sex is great, from what I remember, but I’ve gone so long without it I could almost care less…almost!  I love to experiment in the kitchen, I love shopping for food, I love reading cookbooks.  Anything related to food, I’m there.  Of course, it would be great to have a sexy man who appreciates my cooking, but that’s my life at the moment.  Not that I’m complaining, because while I am perfecting the art of cooking these days, my perfect man is out there somewhere, just waiting to be overcome by the aroma of some delicious creation of mine wafting out of the windows and into the street.  Just like Italian prostitutes used to do to attract their customers!

[Via http://foodisthenewsex.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment