Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The FOOD Blog

~~Okay, so as many of you all know ( or for those who have visited my blog and read the “about me” section), I’m currently going to cooking school. I LOVE COOKING!!!!!! ♥♥♥~~

Altho my parents didnt think it was a very good carreer choice, I went for it any ways because cooking makes me happy.

“Do something that makes you happy” I’ve always stuck by it. Right now I work as a part time cashier at a grocery store and theres nothing more than I want to do is QUIT my job.

But sadly, it pays my bills and my habits. I chose cooking instead of nursing because i wanted to do something good and that makes me happy for the rest of my life.

Sorry mom and dad, I dont want to be mesirable with a carreer im not interested at. Sure the mony pays good but…what the hell!!!

So here are some of the things I’ve made while i was in my first year of cooking school.

 

This is a mushroom terrine (terrine meaning gelatine) with apples and red onion sauteed in honey and vinegar.

 

The re-invented chicken soup.  I added carrots, peas, fennel, red peppers and turnips~~

 

 

 

 

Nothing says Italian food better han PASTA!!!! I got a great mark

cooking up this amazing Canneloni. It’s stuffed with cheese and mushrooms and topped it with a nice rose sauce. This a best comfort for cold and rainy nights~~ ^____________^~~

 

 

 

And lastly, a little dessert. This one was from my Baking class. I think this was the most frustrating amongst all my classes…..Not only was our pastry chef a woman, she was also moody  T_______T . Other than that, this was was FUN, FUN, FUN!!!! Pigging out on chocolate everyday, just try and eat it without the biatch catching a glimpse of you. Or else you’re screwed for the day.

Strawberry Shortcake ( with a hint of liquor)

[Via http://katwinalunatica.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment