Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gingerbread Houses Galore

Yesterday The Baby Girl and I ventured out into the cold to do some “Christmas Stuff”.  We went to Houses of Hope annual gingerbread display.  Can I just say WOW!

Some of the houses were made by children, some by families and of course some were made by professionals.  I doubt I will miss this event in years to come, very festive and sure got me thinking about our “annual gingerbread decorating night”. 

These pictures make me smile.  This year The First Born and Scot With One T will be joining us, we are going to work as couples. 

I thought maybe this week The Baby Girl and I could do some research and be prepared!  I find great ideas here, great stuff here, did you know you can buy blue prints for your gingerbread house?  Check out Sweetopia she has a great house and tons of pictures like the ones below.

ginger bread house gingerbread house 2009

whoville gingerbread village

I found tons here, if you are braver then we are and actually want to make your own here is a recipe.  You have to see this gingerbread house…wowza!

Leave me a comment and let me know about your gingerbread creations, we need ideas by Saturday.

[Via http://paperglueetc.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment